Saturday, August 12, 2006










Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well! Our computer has been on the blink and not much blogging has been going on here! We have also been busy with office work as well as getting ready for school and our last home visit for the adoption in a couple of weeks. So ... I don't know how much blogging I will be doing in the next couple of weeks. I will do my best. God has been very good to us and helped us in so many ways. Through all this busyness may we be truly thankful and humble and keep Christ first always. Blessings to all!! :)

4 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Hope everything "comes together" for you. Will be thinking about and praying for you even if I don't "see" you online often.

Lutheran Lucy said...

Thanks so much Barb! I really appreciate the prayers for us! You continue to be in my prayers too! Blessings!

Rebecca said...

Lucy,
We will be lifting you all up in prayer, too. I'm so thankful for all your encouragement!

Lutheran Lucy said...

Thanks so much Rebecca! Your prayers (and Barb's too) mean SO much! As I have said, I will continue to pray for you and your family as well!! Blessings!