Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Barbie!!


In 1959, little girls all over America were filled with glee as the Barbie doll made its debut!! And now today, we celebrate her birthday!! The good 'ol days of playing hours and hours with my Barbie dolls brings back a lot of good memories! From dressing each of them up to fixing up their houses was a special part of my childhood. How my parents could stand our entire living room having Barbie houses, rooms, automobiles, campers, swimming pools as well as the Barbies and accessories layed out on most of the floor is beyond me.Boy, they were gracious! Hopefully when we adopt, we will get a little girl so I can pass down all my Barbie dolls and "stuff"! However, if we get a little boy, we will be just as happy and pull out all the Thomas trains and hot wheels! :)

No comments: