Sunday, June 25, 2006

You just gotta love Lucy! I thought of this episode a couple of weeks ago when Scottius and I were smoking a cigar! Well, let me put it this way, he was smoking it, and I was inhaling it and turning green! :) We are not smokers by any means. He just likes to smoke them once in awhile, and I just try to humor him with my attempts to smoke one!

Does anyone remember this great episode? It was aired after the Florida episodes in the 1956 season (December
17th to be exact). This is one big cigar! I think that might even be too big for RUSH!

2 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Speaking of Lucy, go here, scroll down and click on Weird Al - Hey Ricky. It will take forever to load, but it is fun!

My beleagured Indians play your Cards tonight. Hope you enjoy the win! :(

Lutheran Lucy said...

Hi Barb! Thank you for the link! Since it will take awhile to load, I will have to do it tomorrow. I am anxious to check it out.

You know what, I have been so engrossed in other things that I didn't realize that they were playing the Indians! I know they didn't do too well with the Tigers! We will always take a win though! :) Keep cheering on your Indians!!