Saturday, August 26, 2006

Did Anyone See This Animal on HGTV (on pets) Last Week?
















I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw an animal like THIS one in THIS picture in someone's family room, laying on the carpet!!! I have heard of tigers living in an apartment but a bison? Actually I must confess, I am not totally sure what it was. It was black and very shaggy-looking like a bison! Can you imagine the stench in this family's house? It did look pretty "normal" and neat in the house from what I could see, but why would anyone want this creature in their house?

I also saw someone having an alligator in their house (with a chain or some type of controlling device around it's neck) as well as a childless couple with a couple of monkeys wearing diapers in their house. The monkeys had at least one "play room" with some jungle gyms to boot! And this was a gorgeous house too! I guess that is called "adventuresome living, huh? But then again, I live with an ape so I must be pretty adventuresome too!! :)

Here is Scottius Maximus sitting outside our house (needed some fresh air), contemplating his next meal!! Sometimes he is kind of difficult to please about his food! :) But I love him just the same! :)
He is rather distinguished looking for his age, don't you think?

4 comments:

Scottius Maximus said...

Luce!

Ya caught me on a bad hair day, that's all.

And, are you sure that thing wasn't a yak?

Lutheran Lucy said...

Sorry about that dear! I just couldn't resist getting that picture! :)

I originally thought it was a yak too, but I thought they weren't in America. I will have to do a little more reading about it!

Rick said...

I think some reading glasses and a bow tie would Scottius over the top as the "Most Distinguished Ape".

Lutheran Lucy said...

Hey Quipper, that's a great idea! We will have to work on that!!:)