Monday, September 11, 2006

A Man of Courage and Truth

I know that this man and our president, George W. Bush, may not have the best "approval" ratings according to the media; however, I am proud that he is the President of the United States. Is he perfect? Of course not. He has made mistakes and sins like the rest of us; however, he has had the courage to stand for truth and liberty when others would not. He has made TOUGH decisions, knowing that it may cost him popularity in the polls or with some people. He has been a witness to the truth of Christ and a compassionate president who has hurt for every loss of life from September 11th and the War on Terror.

I don't believe in all of his theology or his policies, but I believe that he is trying to do the very best job as a president could do for our country. I am proud to be an American, and I am proud of President Bush!

No comments: