Monday, July 10, 2006

Peace

















































Look at the peace, joy, and love in the face of Jesus. He makes it look so easy, doesn't He? May you find this peace, joy, and love through Christ. I encourage you to read His Word because the world cannot give you these things. Only Christ can give you all that you need.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

2 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

Boy, I need that peace!

Lutheran Lucy said...

Yes, this is another great verse! I need that peace too - we all do, don't we?