Sunday, June 17, 2007

Frasier



















I use to hate this show, but now I love it except for when they add in perverted lines or the swearing or "Oh, my God!" I like to fast forward it when it gets suggestive.

The cast of Marty,Eddy, Frasier, Niles, Daphne, and Roz really click together. It is particularly fun to watch Frasier and Niles go back and forth about their common cultural and "psychological" interests or their competiveness. They are really good and captivating actors! My prayer is that Christ will touch each of them in a life-changing way, and that we will see them in heaven someday.

3 comments:

Rains said...

Frasier is a fabulous show for all time. I love this TV show, and I try to watch it as much as possible! & guys now I Watch Frasier TV show online at any time. Really a great show!!!

Unknown said...

I love to Watch Frasier TV Show. I have seen all episodes. I do not miss this show at all. Its really nice show.

Anonymous said...

This is one of the best and my favorite show on television. Great concept and well written storyline are the main reason for me to watch this show. Get Free Episodes of Frasier from this source.