Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day (and Son's Day) to Scottius and Angus (and all fathers)























Happy Father's Day to Scottius and Happy Son's Day to Angus!! (When Angus was a little tike we decided to have a special day for him and named it Son's Day. A few years later he asked that we celebrate it on Father's Day too. ) Those two are pretty special even though they tease me endlessly! I deserve it most of the time though! :)

Of course, I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all fathers too. Thanks to God, we still have Scottius' dad. My real dad died when I was nineteen, and then my step-father died a couple of years ago. We still have both our moms too which is great. They are the best parents we could ever have!

3 comments:

Scottius Maximus said...

Luce!

Thanks, Missy. You are so kind.

Lutheran Lucy said...

You are welcome sweetie!! I love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey today is a Chocolate day... Happy chocolate day..!!!!!!!!


Watch TV Shows Online